Digimon All Seasons 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon All Seasons 2.0

A back up site for when the First Digimon all Seasons is unavailable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
purpleHighblood

You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

It looked like there was a few scratches on it, but other than that it looked like a fine looking cartridge, excluding the label.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"I wonder what kind of game this is." Jaden mused out loud. "I'll just have to see for myself!" Jaden grinned. He liked games. But he didn't have a console that would play this type. But he knew who did.
Back to top Go down
https://digimon-all-seasons.forumotion.com
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm

(Am I too assume I know the answer? Cause I think I do.)
"****ing die already!" Flynn shouted at an enemy in a game, frankly he didn't like it when people hid from his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 pm

(XD Yep it's Flynn!)

Jaden, who had just been about to knock on his door blinked. 'Maybe this is a bad time. . .'
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:15 pm

(Uh, THAT WAS TOTALLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY XD, Jk.)
"HA! Now you lack a head! Now lets see you hide behind a column you f***ing moron!."
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Jaden knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

There was a bing sound, several thuds and one F word, before Flynn finally opened the door.
"Yo." He said.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 pm

"Hey. I found this game cartridge near a rock. I was wondering if you had any idea what it was?" Jaden asked. "Sense your all into Video games and stuff." He held out the Cartridge.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Flynn looked at it for a second, "It's an N64 game, probably Majora's Mask, judging by the mask someone drew on it, oh and the huge Majora written on it in all caps." Flynn said, he had an N64, not that he played it, it had been a gift from his aunt, she had probably gotten it from a garage sale assuming it was a current system, and assumed he already had a huge library of games that eclipsed the sun, because she didn't get him any games.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh. well I don't have that system. So you can have it if you want?" Jaden offered. "I don't know why someone would just throw it away though."
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

"Already have it for my gamecube, good game though." Flynn said.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 pm

"Okay then. I don't really know what to do with this though." Jaden shrugged.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"I actually have an old Nintendo 64, you can use it if you want, I don't have any games for it so not like I have any use for the thing." Flynn said.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm

"Really? Cool!"
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Flynn walked back in and came back with a box.
"Here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

"Thanks!" Jaden grinned.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"No prob, now I have to go finish off this boss, but tell me if you finish that game." Flynn yawned.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

"I'll be sure to." Jaden grinned.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Flynn shut the door and went back to his game, but was happy to have alittle bit more room now.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Jaden went to go get the system set up.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 pm

(Small 10 minute TS to him starting up the game?)
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 pm

(Sounds like a good idea!)
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm

10 minutes later the system was set up.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Jaden grinned and put in the game.
Back to top Go down
purpleHighblood

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 pm

After the N64 start up screen it went to the Save Game Menu of Majora's Mask. There was already a save named "BEN." There was however another save slot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)   You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You shouldn't have made that. (INVITE ONLY)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next