Digimon All Seasons 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon All Seasons 2.0

A back up site for when the First Digimon all Seasons is unavailable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia Empty
PostSubject: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm

It was your perfectly average week for the Super Powered Minors of Jump City.

Until the systems controlling the bases of the HIVE Room and Board (It was Jinx's Idea to rent out rooms, and they really needed the money) And the Titans Tower shut down, and exploded.

No one knew then the repairs would be finished. As such they were forced to find other lodgings.

And Civilian Identities, and take up Civilian lives for the first time in forever.

You see, unlike Gotham or Metropolis or Star City, Jump was the one city one earth, where it's Super Powered occupants did not take up dual Identities. Most of them had switched to their Alternate identity full time upon moving to the City.

Things were about to get interesting that was for sure. Considering most of the unoccupied apartments that were for rent, happened to be in the same building or Neighborhood.

(How much do you wanna bet this s all some elaborate plot by an unnamed baddie?)
Back to top Go down
https://digimon-all-seasons.forumotion.com
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm

It was the train station. The usual hustle and bustle of Adults Teenagers and kids going this way and that way,

Finally one train stopped. a large amount of buissness people exited the train.

Only three were left and they wern't buisness people.

They were three very familar children. At least to Raven they were.

"Ok Bobby now be good ok?" The girl and seemingly oldest said as she held her hand out looking as if she was holding the hand of a imaginary friend.

The youngest that seemed to be about two or three years old was chewing on a frisbee of all things.

The second youngest boy who seemed to be about four or five years old was holding onto a blanket extremly tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Raven, in her Civilian Identity of Rachel Roth, went over to meet them. She was wearing black jeans and a navy long sleeved shirt. despite the fact that it was the heat of summer. "Hey, It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 pm

"Raven!" The three cheered running to there old "Babysitter" and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Raven smiled, well as much as she ever did and after a few seconds hugged back. "Hey guys. How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm

"Good! Tommy's stopped crying a smuch and Teether can talk a little. and bobby missed you to!" Melvin grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"That's nice to hear." Raven said. "Come on, we have to get back to the others. Unfortunately, we had a little. . . malfunction at the tower. Thankfully, Robin somehow managed to get us a place to stay in the meantime." Raven explained, leading them out of the station. Beast boy was now under the probably correct assumption that Robin was 'loaded'.
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

On the other side of the train station.....

"Hurry up you snot guzzling crud butt!" A kid's voice said.

If you looked at them you would see a young boy on the shoulders of a Teenage girl.

To the normal person it would probably look like an irritated teen sister and an annoying kid brother but to the super kids it was different.

This was Jynx and Gizmo.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Jinx scowled. "Shut up or I'll drop you." it was bad enough he had convinced her to let him sit on her shoulders. Still, the threat was only half serious.

Raven spotted them, but decided that it wasn't her problem. Considering they weren't doing anyhting that was against the law. Besides, from what Cyborg has said, Titans tower wasn't the only system to explode.

Jinx saw Raven, but ignored her. The Spooky Chick wasn't going to attack if she didn't. The only thing that made this week something less then sucky, was that Her boyfriend Kid Flash was coming into town tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

"Who they?" Teether asked.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

"The girl is Jinx, a villain who reformed for a while before deciding good wasn't her style. The Boy is Gizmo. A rotten boy genius who Cyborg has a personal Vendetta against." Raven said, ushering everyone towards the exit again.
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Teether bilnked.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm

"They're bad guys." Raven shortened the explanation. "We're renting out and apartment nearby. So we don't have far to go."
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Tommy cocked a small smile
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Once they got there they had to take an elevator to the fourth floor.

When they got in the apartment they were greeted with the sight that had nearly given Beast Boy a heart attack.

Robin without his mask on, they were isntead replaced by sunglasses. He was looking through some files with a board expression on his face. He wore a rust colored shirt under a dark green hoodie and jeans.

(YES I AM GIVING ROBIN HIS YJ BACK STORY! Why? I FUCKING LOVE THAT ROBIN!)
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Melvin blinked.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

"That didn't take long." Robin noted.

Raven shrugged. "The train pulled in early."

(OMFG! PERFECT RED X WITHOUT MASK PIC! http://kinoko19.deviantart.com/art/Red-X-unmask-94943398?q=boost%3Apopular%20Red%20X&qo=1)
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm

(SQUEEEEE!!!! BTW Can I have the character Cheshire become a good guy?)

"So what now?" Melvin asked.

Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

(What? Cheshire, A good guy? How would that work? Also, I support Sladin, dose that make me a horrible person?)

Robin shrugged.

"Is anyone hungry?" Raven asked.

"You're not cooking." Robin interrupted. He would never forget the two days be spent with food poisoning after the waffles she made before the whole Trigon thing.

Raven sweat dropped.
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm

(In the comic Cheshire and Speedy fall in love and have a kid so I don't see why it can't work Razz)

"Food!" Tommy cheered.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

(Yeah but in the comics Red Arrow also goes bad, changes his name to Arsenal and get's a drug addiction. Neutral And you never answered my question. And I a horrible person?)

"We should order out." Raven said. Sadly, none of the titans had any real cooking ability. No one counted Beast Boy's Vegan dishes as real cooking. But generally ate it anyway. Just like with Starfire's positioned alien dishes. Raven couldn't cook to save her live, but Robin could make a few simple dishes. Said he learned it from someone back in gotham.
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm

(PLEEEEEEEASE. And no your just a horrible fangirl XD)

The three toddlers nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Robin shrugged. "Phones over there. Just charge it. Get something for the rest of us too okay?"

"Got it." Raven nodded, heading for the phone.

(*Sigh* Fine whatever)
Back to top Go down
Horrorlandman

Horrorlandman

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

(*Is grateful* Very Happy)

"Is Bobby gonna be ok outside? He's to big to fit in here." Melvin asked.
Back to top Go down
Zak Hiwatari-Chan
Admin
Zak Hiwatari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm

"He'll be fine. Bobby can take care of himself." Raven said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia   System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Failures: Trapped in Suburbia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon All Seasons 2.0 :: Role Plays :: Teen Titans Related Role Plays-
Jump to: